Bridgerland Technical College (BTECH) is our nearest Tech College, and eligible students can take courses towards completing certifications, certificates, and in some cases, college credit towards a degree at USU.
For an overview of the process, go HERE
- 16+ years old
- Students can take a class the summer of their 10th grade year
- On Track to Graduate
- Passing current classes
- High school students attend BTECH Tuition Free
- Class fees still apply (depend on each class)
- 8:00-10:00 (0-2 Hour)
- 10:30-12:30 (2-Lunch)
- 12:30-2:30 (4-6 Hour)* Preferred Time*
To register for a BTECH class in high school, go HERE (Links to an external site.)
- 2019-2020: Classes will begin on June 15 and end on July 31.
- No school will be held on July 3 or 24 in observation of the holidays.
- Classes are Monday through Friday 8 am to 12 noon (Culinary Arts is 8-1pm ; Cosmetology is 8-2:30pm)
To register for a BTECH class during the summer, go HERE. (Links to an external site.)
Certificates to College Credit
- Some 900+ hour Certificates transfer to College Credit towards an Applied Associate’s Degrees
- https://btech.edu/students/pathway/ (Links to an external site.)
- (Links to an external site.)https://stackable.usu.edu/bridgerland/
- BTECH offers an Early Morning Stem Academy Course starting at 7:00 a.m. Mon – Fri during the school year and summer